|A new CRAN opportunity|
CRAN is a company founded in 1994. Our organisation is one of the European market leaders in firefighting. But behind this success, there are teams motivated by a unique challenge: to be partner of the Fire Brigade of the whole world. Today, CRAN is looking for its future Mechanical design engineer UL FM standards (M/F). Come and participate in the growth of our company.
We have more than a hundred collaborators, spread over our multi-company structure, on several sites in Nogent-sur-Seine. These teams are responsible for the design, manufacture and marketing of our firefighting product ranges, which adapt to the standards of many countries through a full range of couplings.
Our teams are driven by a system of values and principles that places the client at the center of their concerns. All CRAN employees, at all levels of the hierarchy, are involved and motivated by customer satisfaction. They work together, innovate and develop.
Our company is growing day by day and in order to continue our mission, we are looking for a Mechanical design engineer UL FM standards (M/F). This position, on permanent contract, is to be filled as soon as possible. Your main missions:
- Design and supervise the development and evolution of mechanical products according to FM or UL standards
- Study the feasibility of customer requests – take into account customer needs, competition and manufacturing constraints
- Establish the costs and manufacturing drawings of the works to be built upstream of the projects
- Ensure the link with production, purchasing departments, etc.
- Participate in trade shows in France and abroad and visits customers
- Participate in the European Standards Workshops
- Put in place procedures to improve the efficiency of engineering department
You too, come and support our company’s international growth. We offer you the opportunity to join one of our teams of passionate and qualified employees. We are looking for very varied profiles, ready to give the best of themselves. CRAN offers many advantages. Our diversity is our strength and it allows us to evolve and continue to energize our business sector.