|A new CRAN opportunity|
CRAN is a company founded in 1994. Our organisation is one of the European market leaders in firefighting. But behind this success, there are teams motivated by a unique challenge: to be partner of the Fire Brigade of the whole world. Today, CRAN is looking for its future mechanical manufacturing controller (M/F). Come and participate in the growth of our company.
We have more than a hundred collaborators, spread over our multi-company structure, on several sites in Nogent-sur-Seine. These teams are responsible for the design, manufacture and marketing of our firefighting product ranges, which adapt to the standards of many countries through a full range of couplings.
Our teams are driven by a system of values and principles that places the client at the center of their concerns. All CRAN employees, at all levels of the hierarchy, are involved and motivated by customer satisfaction. They work together, innovate and develop.
Our company is growing day by day and in order to continue our mission, we are looking for a mechanical manufacturing controller (M/F). This position, on permanent contract, is to be filled as soon as possible. Your main missions:
- Reading and analysis of manufacturing plans.
- Set up overall plans on each station for the current series.
- Choice and preparation of the most adapted means of control, available in the workshop.
- Control and validation of the first part manufactured.
- Verify the conformity of work sheets, dimensional survey sheets, workstation plugs and plans.
- Track and update manufacturing records (work sheet, control bar, unit control time, cycle time).
- Identify non-conformities, deviations and implementation of preventive or corrective measures.
- Limit and monitor work in process.
- Monitor, verify and calibrate the measuring instruments available in the workshop.
- Detect anomalies and drifts on workpieces during machining (dimensional errors, appearance defects, deformations, burrs, etc…).
- Check that the production schedule is respected.
- Track the physical inventory of parts.
- Provide technical support to operators for the control of manufactured parts.
- Detect an anomaly in the operation of the machines (abnormal noise, vibrations, leaks, etc…).
You too, come and support our company’s international growth. We offer you the opportunity to join one of our teams of passionate and qualified employees. We are looking for very varied profiles, ready to give the best of themselves. CRAN offers many advantages. Our diversity is our strength and it allows us to evolve and continue to energize our business sector.