|A new CRAN opportunity|
CRAN is a company founded in 1994. Our organisation is one of the European market leaders in firefighting. But behind this success, there are teams motivated by a unique challenge: to be partner of the Fire Brigade of the whole world. Today, CRAN is looking for its future CNC machine tools operator (M/F) – Full time. Come and participate in the growth of our company.
We have more than a hundred collaborators, spread over our multi-company structure, on several sites in Nogent-sur-Seine. These teams are responsible for the design, manufacture and marketing of our firefighting product ranges, which adapt to the standards of many countries through a full range of couplings.
Our teams are driven by a system of values and principles that places the client at the center of their concerns. All CRAN employees, at all levels of the hierarchy, are involved and motivated by customer satisfaction. They work together, innovate and develop.
Our company is growing day by day and in order to continue our mission, we are looking for a CNC machine tool operator (M/F) – Full time This position, on permanent contract, is to be filled as soon as possible. Your main missions:
- Compliance with the quantity of parts to be produced.
- Perform tool usage corrections.
- Changing tools and carbide inserts.
- Measure a tool on the machine and on the presetter.
- Perform drilling, engraving, marking, storage and other operations…
- Transport and packaging of parts.
- Anticipate malfunctions.
- The qualified operators (CACES 1-3-5) change the pallets on the machining centers.
- Compliance of the parts to be manufactured.
- Use the control equipment made available.
- Ability to read plans and understand dimensional tolerances.
- Respect of dimensional and geometric tolerances.
- Complete the worksheets and dimensional survey sheets.
- Compliance with inspection frequencies.
- Identify checked parts.
- Detects drifts and makes the necessary modifications on workpieces during machining (dimensional errors, appearance defects, deformations, burrs, etc…).
- Detect an anomaly in the operation of its machines (abnormal noise, vibrations, leaks, etc…).
- Daily oil level control (slides, hydraulic, spindle, soluble, etc…)
- Daily control of soluble oil filters.
- Weekly control of the state of the filters of electrical cabinets and various fans.
- Compliance with health and safety rules defined in the internal regulations.
- Clean machines and workstations at each shift change.
- Make sure that the chips are evacuated into the appropriate containers.
- Keep your work environment clean at all times.
- Respect for the wearing of PPE (Personal Protective Equipment).
You too, come and support our company’s international growth. We offer you the opportunity to join one of our teams of passionate and qualified employees. We are looking for very varied profiles, ready to give the best of themselves. CRAN offers many advantages. Our diversity is our strength and it allows us to evolve and continue to energize our business sector.