|A new POK opportunity|
POK® is a family business founded in 1976. Our organisation is one of the European market leaders in fire fighting. But behind this success, there are teams motivated by a unique challenge: to be partner of the Fire Brigade of the whole world. Today, POK is looking for its future warehouseman (M/F) – Full time. Come and participate in the growth of our company.
We have more than a hundred collaborators, spread over our multi-company structure, on several sites in Nogent-sur-Seine. These teams are responsible for the design, manufacture and marketing of our firefighting product ranges, which adapt to the standards of many countries through a full range of couplings.
Our teams are driven by a system of values and principles that places the client at the centre of their concerns. All POK employees, at all levels of the hierarchy, are involved and motivated by customer satisfaction. They work together, innovate and develop.
Our company is growing day by day and in order to continue our mission, we are looking for a warehouseman (M/F) – Full time. This position, on permanent contract, is to be filled as soon as possible. Your main missions:
- Calculate the volumes required (related to production)
- Receiving and shipping products, loading and unloading trucks
- Monitor stock, carry out inventories, group and ungroup products
- Move products (handling)
- Monitor compliance of supplies with contract terms and quality standards
- Clean and store the work area
- Storage of products in storage areas according to the repository
- Realization of packaging
- Conducting the inventory
- Transmit a defective or NC product condition upon delivery
You too, come and support our company’s international growth. We offer you the opportunity to join one of our teams of passionate and qualified employees. We are looking for very varied profiles, ready to give the best of themselves. POK offers many advantages. Our diversity is our strength and it allows us to evolve and continue to energize our business sector.