|A new CRAN opportunity|
CRAN is a company founded in 1994. Our organisation is one of the European market leaders in firefighting. But behind this success, there are teams motivated by a unique challenge: to be partner of the Fire Brigade of the whole world. Today, CRAN is looking for its future CNC programmer (M/F) – Full time. Come and participate in the growth of our company.
We have more than a hundred collaborators, spread over our multi-company structure, on several sites in Nogent-sur-Seine. These teams are responsible for the design, manufacture and marketing of our firefighting product ranges, which adapt to the standards of many countries through a full range of couplings.
Our teams are driven by a system of values and principles that places the client at the center of their concerns. All CRAN employees, at all levels of the hierarchy, are involved and motivated by customer satisfaction. They work together, innovate and develop.
Our company is growing day by day and in order to continue our mission, we are looking for a CNC programmer (M/F) – Full time This position, on permanent contract, is to be filled as soon as possible. Your main missions:
- Reading and analysis of manufacturing drawings.
- Follow-up and update of the manufacturing file.
- Scheduling of machining operations.
- Choice of the most suitable production means, available in the workshop.
- Choice and optimisation of the most suitable cutting tools available in the workshop.
- Choice and optimization of part gripping (respect of geometric tolerances).
- Perform programming on different machines.
- Perform preparation and adjustments on different machines.
- Optimize settings to improve productivity (lead times, costs, quality).
- Stabilize and make reliable the production conditions, in order to avoid risks of drifts.
- Limit and monitor work in process.
- Ensure the delivery of raw and sawn parts to the machines.
- Perform spot production and quality controls.
- To make simple tools, for machining and control.
- Perform machining operations on machining fixtures intended for new products.
- Detect, analyze, find solutions and solve simple and varied problems.
- Assist in the start-up of new means of production.
- Perform production operations when an operator is absent or when there are urgent orders.
- Respect of the production schedule.
- Check the workload of the machines.
- Check operator workload.
- Assistance to operators on technical problems.
- Daily control of oil levels. (Slides, hydraulic, spindle, soluble, etc.)
- Daily control of soluble oil filters.
- Weekly control of the state of the filters of electrical cabinets and various fans.
- Compliance with health and safety rules defined in the internal regulations.
- Ensure that machines and workstations are cleaned properly.
- Make sure that the chips are evacuated into the appropriate containers.
- Keep your work environment clean at all times.
You too, come and support our company’s international growth. We offer you the opportunity to join one of our teams of passionate and qualified employees. We are looking for very varied profiles, ready to give the best of themselves. CRAN offers many advantages. Our diversity is our strength and it allows us to evolve and continue to energize our business sector.