Apprentice assembly worker (M/F)
|Production and logistics department|
Founded in 1976, POK® is one of Europe’s leading manufacturers of firefighting equipment. POK markets more than 300,000 products each year, nearly 60% of which are exported. Today, POK develops products and technologies for firefighters and also offers adapted solutions for various industries and many sectors of activity. POK is recognized worldwide for its know-how and the quality of its products.
Why join us? Behind the success of our company, you will find motivated teams who like to take up great challenges. Our company is committed to equality and diversity; your future colleagues come from different backgrounds because our diversity is our strength and allows us to evolve. Our teams are driven by a system of values and principles that places the customer at the center of their concerns. These customers are spread all over the world and they trust us.
We invite you to discover our universe and to join one of our teams of passionate and qualified collaborators. By joining us, you will be able to support the growth of our company, but above all learn and develop your talents.
Reporting to the workshop manager, you will learn how to assemble parts to ensure the final assembly of a simple mechanical system made individually or in series. Alternating to be filled immediately and full-time. Based in Nogent-sur-Seine (Near Provins and Romilly-sur-Seine).
- Follow the instructions in the production order
- Reading and interpreting an industrial plan
- Carry out the assembly from the calibration and assembly drawing
- Clean the parts by hand and/or in specialized machines before gluing
- Check the conformity of the parts before assembly
- Apply glue and grease
- Use of electro-portable equipment
- Use simple handling equipment
- Use of one or more hand tools
- Send the assembly to the test department
- Transport and store finished products in the warehouse area
- Teamwork for significant orders
- Clean the workstation
- Suggest productivity improvements
- A concern for detail
- Ability to communicate well
- Listening skills
Currently in a professional high school diploma, you want to specialize in this field while acquiring an enriching experience through an apprenticeship.
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter to the following address, quoting the reference POK1-MON-OM-180925-TC: hr [at] pok-fire.com.