Marketplace seller – eBay, Amazon, Leboncoin, etc. (M/F)
|France sales department|
Founded in 1976, POK® is one of Europe’s leading manufacturers of firefighting equipment. POK markets more than 300,000 products each year, nearly 60% of which are exported and has built its brand worldwide on its know-how and the quality of its products. Today, POK develops products and technologies for firefighters and also offers adapted solutions for various industries and many sectors of activity. Over the last 40 years, our teams have shown their commitment to products innovation, quality of service and customer satisfaction with the sole purpose to provide the tools and solutions to the firefighters who are saving lives.
Why work with us? Behind the success of our company, you will find motivated teams who like to take up great challenges. Our company is committed to equality and diversity; your future key contacts come from different backgrounds because our diversity is our strength and allows us to evolve. Our teams are driven by a system of values and principles that places the customer at the center of their concerns. These customers are spread all over the world and they trust us.
We invite you to discover our universe and to work with our teams of passionate and qualified collaborators. By working with us, you will be able to support the growth of your company and show us your experience and your skills.
As an experienced marketplace seller, you are looking for new products to sell to increase your turnover and profit. We offer you the opportunity to work with us. You are in charge of selling items that POK, CRAN and OK METAL can no longer sell or that are not used anymore: run-out versions of products, prototypes, demonstration products, used products, machines, tools and much more.
- You are working from your own account on eBay, Amazon, Leboncoin, etc.
- You take the pictures of the items for sale
- You are writing the texts
- You put the advert on the marketplace
- You calculate your own price
- You calculate the shipping costs
- You answer the questions of the clients
- You invoice the client
- You receive the money from the client
- You solve any issue with the client
- We stock the products
- We package the products
- We take care of the shipping
- We pay 50% commission
- You are your own employer
- You have several years of experience in selling products on online marketplaces
- You speak and write French and English fluently
- You are serious, honest and reliable
To apply, please send your contact details with links to the products you currently sell on the marketplaces, to the following address, quoting the reference POK1-DCF-MS-181010: hr [at] pok-fire.com.