Assembly worker (M/F) – Full time
|Production and logistics department|
Founded in 1976, POK® is one of Europe’s leading manufacturers of firefighting equipment. POK markets more than 300,000 products each year, nearly 60% of which are exported. Today, POK develops products and technologies for firefighters and also offers adapted solutions for various industries and many sectors of activity. POK is recognized worldwide for its know-how and the quality of its products.
Why join us? Behind the success of our company, you will find motivated teams who like to take up great challenges. Our company is committed to equality and diversity; your future colleagues come from different backgrounds because our diversity is our strength and allows us to evolve. Our teams are driven by a system of values and principles that places the customer at the center of their concerns. These customers are spread all over the world and they trust us.
We invite you to discover our universe and to join one of our teams of passionate and qualified collaborators. By joining us, you will be able to support the growth of our company, but above all learn and develop your talents.
This internship will allow you to assemble parts to ensure the final assembly of a simple mechanical system made by the unit or in series. Internship to be filled immediately and full time. One month or more depending on your school requirements. Based in Nogent-sur-Seine (Near Provins and Romilly-sur-Seine).
- Follow the instructions in the production order
- Reading and interpreting an industrial plan
- Carry out the assembly from the adjustment and assembly worksheet
- Clean the parts by hand and/or in specialized machines before gluing
- Check the conformity of the parts before assembly
- Apply glue and grease
- Use of electro-portable equipment
- Use simple handling equipment
- Use of one or more hand tools
- Send the assembly to the test department
- Transport and store finished products in storage areas
- Teamwork for large orders
- Clean the workstation
- Suggest productivity improvements
- Stress resistance
- Attention to detail
- Relational skills
- Listening skills
- Good French
You would like to acquire an enriching experience through an internship in production.
To apply, please send your CV and letter of motivation to the following address, quoting the reference POK1-MON-OM-180925-TC: hr [at] pok-fire.com.