Industrial buyer (M/F) – Full time
Founded in 1976, POK® is one of Europe’s leading manufacturers of firefighting equipment. POK markets more than 300,000 products each year, nearly 60% of which are exported. Today, POK develops products and technologies for firefighters and also offers adapted solutions for various industries and many sectors of activity. POK is recognized worldwide for its know-how and the quality of its products.
Why join us? Behind the success of our company, you will find motivated teams who like to take up great challenges. Our company is committed to equality and diversity; your future colleagues come from different backgrounds because our diversity is our strength and allows us to evolve. Our teams are driven by a system of values and principles that places the customer at the center of their concerns. These customers are spread all over the world and they trust us.
We invite you to discover our universe and to join one of our teams of passionate and qualified collaborators. By joining us, you will be able to support the growth of our company, but above all learn and develop your talents.
From the purchase request of a service to the delivery of orders, you will be introduced to the different steps of the purchasing process. You will assist the purchasing department with various tasks allowing you to place orders while respecting cost, quality and deadlines. Internship to be filled immediately and full time. Based in Nogent-sur-Seine (Near Provins and Romilly-sur-Seine).
- Collect purchase and subcontracting requests from the different departments and check that the information is complete
- For each new purchase, check that the price is in line with the objectives set and update the supplier databases
- Consult and identify all suppliers present on the market who are likely to meet the company’s purchasing needs and update the database
- Issue calls for tenders
- Updating supplier data
- Follow-up with suppliers if necessary
- Respond to suppliers who participated in the call for tenders
- Enter orders in the company’s internal software
- Receive the acknowledgement of receipt of the supplier order
- Check the data in the acknowledgement of receipt and conditions and intervene in the event of non-compliance or divergence of conditions or products
- Ensure the proper implementation of contractually defined agreements
- Fill in internal forms for ordering new tools. Ensure effective communication between the Product Research and Development department and the supplier
- Perform orders for tools and samples
- Perform serial part orders
- Communicate with the Quality, Safety, and Environment department to manage orders for product samples
- Report sample tracking in internal software
- Search for a missing price
- Deal with non-conformity requests with the Quality, Safety and Environment department
- Stress resistance
- Attention to detail
- Relational skills
- Listening skills
- Analytical skills
- Organizational capacity
- Bilingual English/French
Currently in Bac +3 or Bac +4 you have purchasing DNA, you also want to specialize in this field while acquiring an enriching work experience through an internship. You have a strong negotiating skills and have already demonstrated this during your previous internships or professional experiences.
To apply, please send your CV, cover letter and expectations to the following address, quoting the reference POK2-ACH-SA-180927-TC: hr [at] pok-fire.com.