Market Research Analyst (M/F)
|France and Export Department|
Founded in 1976, POK® is one of Europe’s leading manufacturers of firefighting equipment. POK markets more than 300,000 products each year, nearly 60% of which are exported. Today, POK develops products and technologies for firefighters and also offers adapted solutions for various industries and many sectors of activity. POK is recognized worldwide for its know-how and the quality of its products.
Why join us? Behind the success of our company, you will find motivated teams who like to take up great challenges. Our company is committed to equality and diversity; your future colleagues come from different backgrounds because our diversity is our strength and allows us to evolve. Our teams are driven by a system of values and principles that places the customer at the center of their concerns. These customers are spread all over the world and they trust us.
We invite you to discover our universe and to join one of our teams of passionate and qualified collaborators. By joining us, you will be able to support the growth of our company, but above all learn and develop your talents.
POK is looking for a trainee from a business school who will be responsible for market analysis and research. Your mission will be to analyze the French and foreign markets and to suggest a coherent and realistic sales strategy. You will also create price lists for this purpose. Duration of the internship to be determined – On the Nogent-sur-Seine site
- Analysis of French markets and our main export markets (United States, India, United Kingdom)
- Define the target sectors of POK customers and corresponding products
- Identify other key areas
- Identify and approach professional associations
- Identify the main contacts (supply services, security…)
- Establish a ranking of potential customers
- Identify production sites
- Create a distribution channel mapping
- Provide a report including a complete and documented picture of the industrial sectors
- Participate in the definition of a tailor-made sales strategy by means of practical recommendations to be applied locally
- Prior professional (or academic) experience in market research is required
- Fluent in English and French
- German is an asset
This internship will provide the candidate with the opportunity to gain experience in the field of industrial, high-tech, fire fighting equipment that will be easily applicable to other industries.
To apply, please send your CV, cover letter and video to the following address: hr [at] pok-fire.com.