Method and industrialization engineer on an assembly line (M/F) – Full time
|Production and logistics department|
Founded in 1976, POK® is one of Europe’s leading manufacturers of firefighting equipment. POK markets more than 300,000 products each year, nearly 60% of which are exported. Today, POK develops products and technologies for firefighters and also offers adapted solutions for various industries and many sectors of activity. POK is recognized worldwide for its know-how and the quality of its products.
Why join us? Behind the success of our company, you will find motivated teams who like to take up great challenges. Our company is committed to equality and diversity; your future colleagues come from different backgrounds because our diversity is our strength and allows us to evolve. Our teams are driven by a system of values and principles that places the customer at the center of their concerns. These customers are spread all over the world and they trust us.
We invite you to discover our universe and to join one of our teams of passionate and qualified collaborators. By joining us, you will be able to support the growth of our company, but above all learn and develop your talents.
As part of the optimization of our industrial processes, you assist the production management under the responsibility of the Chief Operating Officer. 6-month internship to be filled immediately and full-time. Based in Nogent-sur-Seine (Near Provins and Romilly-sur-Seine).
- Identify the workstation(s) to be covered by the internship
- Outline the current situation on the workstation(s)
- Time recording of the different operations
- Outline the objectives to be achieved for these workstations
- Recommend methods to achieve objectives
- Establish a manufacturing report if necessary
- Communicate with the Product development department and other departments that can enhance the solution
- Conduct a cost analysis
- For projects that require purchases or manufacturing, initiate purchases or manufacturing with the agreement of the management
- Include staff as much as possible in the resolution method
- Set up tests until the expected results are obtained
- Train staff on the method and document changes
- Write the report of the internship
- Write an article on the internship for different media: internet, newsletter, newspaper
- Dynamic, curious, tenacious and committed
- Enjoys craftsmanship
- Likes to save time
- Analytical skills
- Organizational capacity
- Be able to manage yourself
- Critical, constructive and logical thinking skills
- Bilingual English/French
You are a student in an engineering school specialized in industrialization / methods. You appreciate teamwork and field work and are interested in the plant of the future and Lean Manufacturing topics.
To apply, please send your CV and letter of motivation to the following address, quoting the reference POK1-MON-SMI-18080809-TC: hr [at] pok-fire.com.