|Human Resources, finance and legal department|
Founded in 1976, POK® is one of Europe’s leading manufacturers of firefighting equipment. POK markets more than 300,000 products each year, nearly 60% of which are exported. Today, POK develops products and technologies for firefighters and also offers adapted solutions for various industries and many sectors of activity. POK is recognized worldwide for its know-how and the quality of its products.
Why join us? Behind the success of our company, you will find motivated teams who like to take up great challenges. Our company is committed to equality and diversity; your future colleagues come from different backgrounds because our diversity is our strength and allows us to evolve. Our teams are driven by a system of values and principles that places the customer at the center of their concerns. These customers are spread all over the world and they trust us.
We invite you to discover our universe and to join one of our teams of passionate and qualified collaborators. By joining us, you will be able to support the growth of our company, but above all learn and develop your talents.
Reporting to the administrative management, you ensure the smooth running of the accounting and administrative procedures, in compliance with the regulatory deadlines of all three companies in the group. Position to be immediately available on permanent contracts, on Nogent-sur-Seine.
- Preparation of the balance sheet and income statement of the three companies
- Realization of Goods Exchange Declarations (DEB)
- Bank reconciliation in € and currencies
- Entering vendor non-conformities
- Creation of customer & supplier accounts
- Enter incoming and outgoing payments
- Establish the company’s monthly banking transactions
- Follow-up of unpaid invoices
- Filing the VAT return.
- Ensure the requests of the payroll service (transfer)
- Verification of export sales exemptions
- Verification of the reliability of export sales documents
- Payment of accounts payable
- Posting Purchase Invoices
- Check invoices and expense reports
- Capital Asset Management
- Track the company’s administrative mail
- Maintain the cash flow dashboard
- Administrative management of the service
- Higher education in accounting Minimum BAC +2,
- you have 5 years of successful experience as an industrial accountant
- You have ideally worked in an international environment
- Excellent command of Office software tools
- Fluency in English would be a plus
Rigorous, organized, you are recognized for your ability to adapt, your pro-activity, your relational ease and your pedagogical sense.
To apply, please send your CV, cover letter and claims to the following address: hr [at] pok-fire.com.