After-sales technician (M/F) – Full time
|Production and logistics department|
Founded in 1976, POK® is one of Europe’s leading manufacturers of firefighting equipment. POK markets more than 300,000 products each year, nearly 60% of which are exported. Today, POK develops products and technologies for firefighters and also offers adapted solutions for various industries and many sectors of activity. POK is recognized worldwide for its know-how and the quality of its products.
Why join us? Behind the success of our company, you will find motivated teams who like to take up great challenges. Our company is committed to equality and diversity; your future colleagues come from different backgrounds because our diversity is our strength and allows us to evolve. Our teams are driven by a system of values and principles that places the customer at the center of their concerns. These customers are spread all over the world and they trust us.
We invite you to discover our universe and to join one of our teams of passionate and qualified collaborators. By joining us, you will be able to support the growth of our company, but above all learn and develop your talents.
You will be in charge of analysing and repairing product failures upon return to after-sales service or at customers’ premises, while respecting deadlines and production nomenclatures. The position is to be filled immediately according to the candidate’s availability. Full-time – permanent contract – based in Nogent-sur-Seine (Proche Provins and Romilly-sur-Seine).
- Follow-up of the customer service file
- Reading of the “customer return” sheets
- Diagnose problems encountered visually or by mechanical inspection with the test department
- Preparation and transmission of the repair quotation to the relevant sales department
- Repair or replacement of defective system components and parts
- Preparation of the output sheets of the equipment necessary for the repair
- Send repaired parts to the test department
- Collect the inspected parts
- Forward repaired parts and order acknowledgements to the shipping department
- Contact customers to obtain additional information before intervention
- Prepare the necessary equipment for the visit
- Establishment of a roadmap to be sent to the department manager
- Diagnose the failure and determine the technical solutions for product repair.
- Repair defective system components and parts
- Fill in the intervention monitoring supports
- Transmission of information related to the intervention (travel, hotel bills, food, etc.) to the departments concerned
- Return non-conforming or defective parts to the appropriate department
- Clean the company vehicle every time you travel
- Advise the customer on the use of the equipment
- Reading and interpretation of industrial plans
- Knowledge of assembly and handling techniques
- Use of manual, power tools
- Quality standards
- Excellent communication skills
- Compliance with safety rules
- Handling gestures and postures
- Compliance with traffic regulations when travelling
- Adapt to product evolution
You master assembly and handling techniques. You are also concerned about quality standards.
To apply, please send your CV, cover letter and expectations to the following address: hr [at] pok-fire.com with reference POK1-SAV-TS-180822-FT.