Assembler / Adjuster (M/F)
|Production and logistics department|
Founded in 1976, POK® is one of Europe’s leading manufacturers of firefighting equipment. POK markets more than 300,000 products each year, nearly 60% of which are exported. Today, POK develops products and technologies for firefighters and also offers adapted solutions for various industries and many sectors of activity. POK is recognized worldwide for its know-how and the quality of its products.
Why join us? Behind the success of our company, you will find motivated teams who like to take up great challenges. Our company is committed to equality and diversity; your future colleagues come from different backgrounds because our diversity is our strength and allows us to evolve. Our teams are driven by a system of values and principles that places the customer at the center of their concerns. These customers are spread all over the world and they trust us.
We invite you to discover our universe and to join one of our teams of passionate and qualified collaborators. By joining us, you will be able to support the growth of our company, but above all learn and develop your talents.
In our production and logistics department, you assemble parts to ensure the final assembly of a complex mechanical system produced in series or by unit. Because of your technical knowledge of the products manufactured, you ensure the training of new employees and temporary workers. Full-time – based in Nogent-sur-Seine (near Romilly-sur-Seine and Provins)
- Identify the adjustment and assembly phases of elements, systems, mechanical assemblies based on the technical file
- Prepare components, materials and tools and deploy equipment
- Assemble mechanical components and sub-assemblies
- Make adjustments and finishes
- Intervene in case of technical difficulty, make the necessary adjustments
- Propose improvements in the organization of work
- CAP or BEP training in mechanical engineering / BAC professional or technological in mechanical engineering or maintenance of industrial equipment
- Interpretation of plans and technical files
- A habit of passing on one’s know-how
To apply, please send your CV, cover letter and claims to the following address: hr [at] pok-fire.com.