Boilermaking team leader (M/F) – Full time
|Production and logistics department|
Founded in 1976, POK® is one of Europe’s leading manufacturers of firefighting equipment. POK markets more than 300,000 products each year, nearly 60% of which are exported. Today, POK develops products and technologies for firefighters and also offers adapted solutions for various industries and many sectors of activity. POK is recognized worldwide for its know-how and the quality of its products.
Why join us? Behind the success of our company, you will find motivated teams who like to take up great challenges. Our company is committed to equality and diversity; your future colleagues come from different backgrounds because our diversity is our strength and allows us to evolve. Our teams are driven by a system of values and principles that places the customer at the center of their concerns. These customers are spread all over the world and they trust us.
We invite you to discover our universe and to join one of our teams of passionate and qualified collaborators. By joining us, you will be able to support the growth of our company, but above all learn and develop your talents.
Under the responsibility of the workshop manager, you will manage a team of 4 people (welder, sawing operator). You will be at the forefront of the hierarchy in the workshop, guaranteeing quality and deadlines for supplying the customer. Permanent and full time contract based in Nogent-sur-Seine.
- Plan work and supplies
- Communicate and explain production instructions
- Train employees in procedures
- Assign workstations, lead and coordinate the team’s work
- Monitor production while ensuring that processes, quality and deadlines are respected
- Intervene in case of technical difficulty, make the necessary adjustments (with the adjusters)
- Maintain team cohesion and motivation
- Fill in tracking documents for traceability
- Suggest improvements in the organization of work
- Higher education degree in industrial boiler making (BAC + 2)
- Minimum experience of 2 years similar
- Interpretation of plans and technical files
- Technical constraints analysis
- Managerial skills
You can organise, dispatch and control the workload of the workshop staff, following and respecting the production schedule.
To apply, please send your CV, cover letter and claims to the following address, mentionning the reference POK1-CHA-CH-180730-FT: hr [at] pok-fire.com