BOM project manager (M/F) – Full time
|Production and logistics department|
Founded in 1976, POK® is one of Europe’s leading manufacturers of firefighting equipment. POK markets more than 300,000 products each year, nearly 60% of which are exported. Today, POK develops products and technologies for firefighters and also offers adapted solutions for various industries and many sectors of activity. POK is recognized worldwide for its know-how and the quality of its products.
Why join us? Behind the success of our company, you will find motivated teams who like to take up great challenges. Our company is committed to equality and diversity; your future colleagues come from different backgrounds because our diversity is our strength and allows us to evolve. Our teams are driven by a system of values and principles that places the customer at the center of their concerns. These customers are spread all over the world and they trust us.
We invite you to discover our universe and to join one of our teams of passionate and qualified collaborators. By joining us, you will be able to support the growth of our company, but above all learn and develop your talents.
You will be in charge of correcting and creating products and and their bills of materials in SPI (data management software) and will be in contact with the various departments (assembly, product research and development, sales, etc.) in order to obtain the necessary information to establish bills of materials. The position is to be filled immediately, depending on the candidate’s availability. Full-time – permanent contract – based in Nogent-sur-Seine (Near Provins and Romilly-sur-Seine).
- Correction and creation of products and their BOMs in SPI (data management software)
- Distributes the workload of the assembly workshop according to the instructions of the Production Manager (internal flows)
- Integration of the “workbooks” of the Product Research and Development department grouping together requests to create or correct articles and bills of material in SPI
- Verification of the BOM differences between those under SPI and in the Product Research and Products development and conformity based on the answers of the Product Research and Development department
- Integration of workshop feedback and modification if validation from the Research and Product Development department
- Incorporation of PDCA sheets and modification if validation of the Research and Product Development department
- Creation of sales file extensions (creation of materials and BOMs in SPI)
- Minimum training BTS or DUT
- Knowing how to provide logical solutions
- Identify the source of a problem
- Ability to control
- Technical knowledge of the products manufactured
- Strong knowledge in general mechanics
- Know how to read a manufacturing plan
- Interpretation of plans and technical files
- Excel skills required
- Ability to pass on know-how
- Proactive approach
- Reactive to unexpected events
You are known for your networking skills, your professional conscience (organization / rigour) and your adaptability.
To apply, please send your CV, letter of motivation and expectations to the following address: hr [at] pok-fire.com, mentioning the reference POK1-PLA-NO-180730-FT.