CNC programmer (M/F)
|Production and logistics department|
Founded in 1994, CRAN (Centre de Recherches Avancées du Nogentais) is one of the most advanced machining centers in the industry. CRAN is equipped with 24 MAZAK CNC machines. This exceptional facility produces more than 600,000 pieces a year. In addition, within its product development department, 10 highly qualified engineers work to develop innovative and reliable products.
Why join us? Behind the success of our company, there are motivated teams who like to take up great challenges. Our company is committed to equality and diversity; your future colleagues come from different backgrounds because our diversity is our strength and allows us to evolve. Our teams are driven by a system of values and principles that places the customer at the center of their concerns. These customers are spread all over the world and they trust us.
We invite you to discover our universe and to join one of our teams of passionate and qualified employees. By joining us, you will be able to support the growth of our company, learn and develop your talents but above all take up great challenges.
We are looking for a CNC programmer (M/F). Starting from a production drawing, you program and adjust our numerically controlled, multi-axis machine tools (turning, milling, machining centre), until you obtain shapes, dimensions, tolerances, production rates defined individually or in series according to production requirements. The position is to be filled on permanent contracts within the CRAN company and can start immediately depending on the candidate’s availability. Full time – based in Nogent-sur-Seine (near Provins and Romilly-sur-Seine).
- Reading and analysis of manufacturing drawings.
- Follow-up and update of the manufacturing file.
- Scheduling of machining operations.
- Choice of the most suitable production means, available in the workshop.
- Choice and optimisation of the most suitable cutting tools available in the workshop.
- Choice and optimization of part gripping (respect of geometric tolerances).
- Perform programming on different machines.
- Perform preparation and adjustments on different machines.
- Optimize settings to improve productivity (lead times, costs, quality).
- Stabilize and make reliable the production conditions, in order to avoid risks of drifts.
- Limit and monitor work in process.
- Ensure the delivery of raw and sawn parts to the machines.
- Perform spot production and quality controls.
- To make simple tools, for machining and control.
- Perform machining operations on machining fixtures intended for new products.
- Detect, analyze, find solutions and solve simple and varied problems.
- Assist in the start-up of new means of production.
- Perform production operations when an operator is absent or when there are urgent orders.
- Respect of the production schedule.
- Check the workload of the machines.
- Check operator workload.
- Assistance to operators on technical problems.
- Daily control of oil levels. (Slides, hydraulic, spindle, soluble, etc.)
- Daily control of soluble oil filters.
- Weekly control of the state of the filters of electrical cabinets and various fans.
- Compliance with health and safety rules defined in the internal regulations.
- Ensure that machines and workstations are cleaned properly.
- Make sure that the chips are evacuated into the appropriate containers.
- Keep your work environment clean at all times.
- Logical, methodical and organized mind, no approximation is allowed.
- Precision and attention are required.
- Interpretation and good spatial representation of the volumes to be machined.
- The gestures must be precise, meticulous and clever.
- Good physical resistance.
- Ability to work in teams.
- Good mastery of the NC and conventional machine park, nevertheless he remains a specialist in NC turning or NC milling.
- Good control of machining processes (part pick-up, cutting conditions, choice of tools, etc.)
- Good knowledge of ISO programming.
- Good conversational programming skills.
- Knowledge of office computer tools (Word, Excel, etc.)
- Good command of professional calculations (trigonometry, calculation of production costs).
You have a CAP / BEP / BAC PRO / BTS diploma or experience in this field (machining center).
To apply, please send your CV, cover letter and expectations to the following address: hr [at] pok-fire.com quoting the reference CRAN1-USI-RC-180709.