Export technical sales representative (M/F)
|Export sales department|
Founded in 1976, POK® is one of Europe’s leading manufacturers of firefighting equipment. POK markets more than 300,000 products each year, nearly 60% of which are exported. Today, POK develops products and technologies for firefighters and also offers adapted solutions for various industries and many sectors of activity. POK is recognized worldwide for its know-how and the quality of its products.
Why join us? Behind the success of our company, you will find motivated teams who like to take up great challenges. Our company is committed to equality and diversity; your future colleagues come from different backgrounds because our diversity is our strength and allows us to evolve. Our teams are driven by a system of values and principles that places the customer at the center of their concerns. These customers are spread all over the world and they trust us.
We invite you to discover our universe and to join one of our teams of passionate and qualified collaborators. By joining us, you will be able to support the growth of our company, but above all learn and develop your talents.
To support our development, we are looking for an export technical sales representative to take over an existing portfolio and ensure active prospecting. You will work within the Export department, under the responsibility of the Export Director. Permanent contract – On the Nogent-sur-Seine site
- Carry out the management of our customers’ offers from the drawing up of the quotation to the organisation of the shipment
- Assess the best solution for our customers by providing them with all technical information.
- Provide commercial and administrative follow-up of customer orders with a quality objective.
- Provide customers with technical information on products and/or solutions.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in International Trade
- Significant experience in an export sales department
- Fluency in French and English.
- The practice of the following languages: Spanish or German would be a plus
A developed sense of negotiation and sensitivity to customer satisfaction will be assets to integrate our export service. You also need to have a good understanding of cultural differences because our customer database covers about 100 countries.
To apply, please send your CV, cover letter and claims to the following address: hr [at] pok-fire.com.