Human Resources assistant (M/F)
|Human Resources, finance and legal department|
Founded in 1976, POK® is one of Europe’s leading manufacturers of firefighting equipment. POK markets more than 300,000 products each year, nearly 60% of which are exported. Today, POK develops products and technologies for firefighters and also offers adapted solutions for various industries and many sectors of activity. POK is recognized worldwide for its know-how and the quality of its products.
Why join us? Behind the success of our company, you will find motivated teams who like to take up great challenges. Our company is committed to equality and diversity; your future colleagues come from different backgrounds because our diversity is our strength and allows us to evolve. Our teams are driven by a system of values and principles that places the customer at the center of their concerns. These customers are spread all over the world and they trust us.
We invite you to discover our universe and to join one of our teams of passionate and qualified collaborators. By joining us, you will be able to support the growth of our company, but above all learn and develop your talents.
Reporting to the management, you will intervene on all missions related to the daily management of personnel administration. Open position on permanent contract in Nogent-sur-Seine.
- Personnel Administration (updating of administrative files, follow-up of medical visits)
- Payroll management: collection and entry of payroll variables for 4 companies
- Preparation of salary slips, balance of all accounts (ensures the administrative processing in/out) Sage Payroll
- Sick leave follow-up – work accidents / subrogation management
- Updating of HR management tools
- Recruitment & Career Management (Sourcing, selection, writing offers, job descriptions and job characteristics)
- Monitoring the integration process
- Management of the training plan and the various professional training schemes (training plan, CPF, professionalization contract, apprenticeship) – research and relationship with training organisations and OPCAs
- Follow-up of trainees in the various services
- Monitoring of HR procedures in the context of quality certifications
- Preparation of professional interview files
- BTS/DUT level higher education degree
- You have experience, preferably in the function, of 5 years ideally in industry
- Excellent knowledge of the office package required
- Knowledge of payroll software required
- A fluent English would be a appreciate.
You demonstrate good interpersonal skills, autonomy, rigour and organisation.
To apply, please send your CV, cover letter and presentations to hr [at] pok-fire.com.