Janitor (M/F) – Part time
|Production and logistics department|
Founded in 1976, POK® is one of Europe’s leading manufacturers of firefighting equipment. POK markets more than 300,000 products each year, nearly 60% of which are exported. Today, POK develops products and technologies for firefighters and also offers adapted solutions for various industries and many sectors of activity. POK is recognized worldwide for its know-how and the quality of its products.
Why join us? Behind the success of our company, you will find motivated teams who like to take up great challenges. Our company is committed to equality and diversity; your future colleagues come from different backgrounds because our diversity is our strength and allows us to evolve. Our teams are driven by a system of values and principles that places the customer at the center of their concerns. These customers are spread all over the world and they trust us.
We invite you to discover our universe and to join one of our teams of passionate and qualified collaborators. By joining us, you will be able to support the growth of our company, but above all learn and develop your talents.
Within the production and logistics department but under the hierarchical authority of the General Management, you are responsible for carrying out the necessary work to clean and maintain the surfaces and premises of the various establishments. Position to be filled immediately and on a part-time basis. Permanent contract based in Nogent-sur-Seine (Near Provins and Romilly-sur-Seine).
- Checking the cleanliness of the premises
- Cleaning of administrative, technical or specialized premises
- Sorting and disposal of ordinary waste
- Cleaning of floor, wet or dry
- Protection of floor by emulsion application
- Protection of textile coatings
- Cleaning of glass surfaces
- Cleaning of walls and ceilings
- Specific cleaning work (crystallizing marbles, stripping, restoring floors, etc.).
- Cleaning of furniture and accessories.
- Handling and carrying equipment and machines;
- Respect the required discretion when working in occupied premises;
- The activity can be carried out outside the pre-defined hours (weekend work, public holidays, etc.)
- Select and dose the products according to the surfaces to be treated;
- Read the labels and follow the instructions for use;
- Vacuum, sweep, wash and dust rooms and surfaces;
- Identify and differentiate between different materials, acid and alkaline products
- Change the garbage bags and sort selectively
- Ensure routine maintenance and store equipment (machinery, products) used after use;
- Separate toxic products from others
- Control of the supply of materials and products
- Routine maintenance and storage of used equipment
- Relational and listening skills
- Rigour and organization
- Be able to manage yourself
- Relative autonomy in the self-checking of the work performed
- Reactive to unexpected events
You have a BEP/CAP diploma or experience in this field.
To apply, please send your CV, cover letter and salary expectations to the following address, quoting POK2-DGE-AE-180917-PT: hr [at] pok-fire.com.