Mechanical design engineer UL FM standards (M/F) – Full time
|Products development department|
Founded in 1994, CRAN (Centre de Recherches Avancées du Nogentais) is one of the most advanced machining centers in the industry. CRAN is equipped with 24 MAZAK CNC machines. This exceptional facility produces more than 600,000 pieces a year. In addition, within its product development department, 10 highly qualified engineers work to develop innovative and reliable products.
Why join us? Behind the success of our company, there are motivated teams who like to take up great challenges. Our company is committed to equality and diversity; your future colleagues come from different backgrounds because our diversity is our strength and allows us to evolve. Our teams are driven by a system of values and principles that places the customer at the center of their concerns. These customers are spread all over the world and they trust us.
We invite you to discover our universe and to join one of our teams of passionate and qualified employees. By joining us, you will be able to support the growth of our company, learn and develop your talents but above all take up great challenges.
We are looking for a mechanical design engineer (M/F) to develop our products according to FM and UL standards with more than 5 years experience in a design office. Full time position, permanent contract to be filled as quickly as possible at our Nogent-sur-Seine site.
- Design and supervise the development and evolution of mechanical products according to FM or UL standards
- Study the feasibility of customer requests – take into account customer needs, competition and manufacturing constraints
- Establish the costs and manufacturing drawings of the works to be built upstream of the projects
- Ensure the link with production, purchasing departments, etc.
- Higher education in mechanical engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years experience in project management within a design office in the mechanical industry sector and in hydraulics
- Wide knowledge in: fluid mechanics, automatisms, materials sciences, Solidworks, production processes and production management
- Bilingual English/French
- Fluency in German would be a plus
Reporting to the R&D director, you will be responsible for integrating the mechanical design office and supporting the general management’s projects in bringing products into compliance with FM and UL standards. Knowledge in mechanics has priority in this position.
To apply, please send your CV, cover letter and expectations to the following address: hr [at] pok-fire.com quoting the reference CRAN1-RDP-NO-180508-FT.