Mechanical manufacturing controller (M/F)
|Quality, Safety and Environment department|
Founded in 1994, CRAN (Centre de Recherches Avancées du Nogentais) is one of the most advanced machining centers in the industry. CRAN is equipped with 24 MAZAK CNC machines. This exceptional facility produces more than 600,000 pieces a year. In addition, within its product development department, 10 highly qualified engineers work to develop innovative and reliable products.
Why join us? Behind the success of our company, there are motivated teams who like to take up great challenges. Our company is committed to equality and diversity; your future colleagues come from different backgrounds because our diversity is our strength and allows us to evolve. Our teams are driven by a system of values and principles that places the customer at the center of their concerns. These customers are spread all over the world and they trust us.
We invite you to discover our universe and to join one of our teams of passionate and qualified employees. By joining us, you will be able to support the growth of our company, learn and develop your talents but above all take up great challenges.
In order to meet an increase in our activity, we are looking for a Mechanical Manufacturing Controller (M/F). You guarantee the quality of the machined parts. You carry out various controls during the manufacturing process to ensure the conformity of parts. You define the most efficient inspection methods. The position is to be filled on a 9-month fixed-term contract within the CRAN company and can start immediately depending on the candidate’s availability. Full time – based in Nogent-sur-Seine (near Provins and Romilly-sur-Seine).
- Reading and analysis of manufacturing plans.
- Set up overall plans on each station for the current series.
- Choice and preparation of the most adapted means of control, available in the workshop.
- Control and validation of the first part manufactured.
- Verify the conformity of work sheets, dimensional survey sheets, workstation plugs and plans.
- Track and update manufacturing records (work sheet, control bar, unit control time, cycle time).
- Identify non-conformities, deviations and implementation of preventive or corrective measures.
- Limit and monitor work in process.
- Monitor, verify and calibrate the measuring instruments available in the workshop.
- Detect anomalies and drifts on workpieces during machining (dimensional errors, appearance defects, deformations, burrs, etc…).
- Check that the production schedule is respected.
- Track the physical inventory of parts.
- Provide technical support to operators for the control of manufactured parts.
- Detect an anomaly in the operation of the machines (abnormal noise, vibrations, leaks, etc…).
Your profile :
- Control of machining processes (part pick-up, cutting conditions, material, etc.)
- Ability to use the control means available in the workshop
- Fluency in English is a plus
- Compliance with and knowledge of various technical standards and specifications
- Knowledge of office computer tools (Word, excel, etc…)
- Master professional calculations (trigonometry, basic geometry)
- Logical, methodical and organized mind, no approximation is allowed
- Interpretation and good spatial representation of the volumes to be machined
- Analytical and synthetic skills
- Good resistance to stress
- Team spirit
- Sense of customer service and good listening skills
You have a degree of type BAC+2 mechanical production or experience in this field (machining center) if you have a BAC PRO.
To apply, please send your CV, covering letter and claims to the following address, quoting the reference CRAN1-CQU-CF-180209 : hr [at] pok-fire.com.