Mechanical Sales Engineer Key Account (M/F)
|Export sales department|
Founded in 1976, POK® is one of Europe’s leading manufacturers of firefighting equipment. POK markets more than 300,000 products each year, nearly 60% of which are exported. Today, POK develops products and technologies for firefighters and also offers adapted solutions for various industries and many sectors of activity. POK is recognized worldwide for its know-how and the quality of its products.
Why join us? Behind the success of our company, you will find motivated teams who like to take up great challenges. Our company is committed to equality and diversity; your future colleagues come from different backgrounds because our diversity is our strength and allows us to evolve. Our teams are driven by a system of values and principles that places the customer at the center of their concerns. These customers are spread all over the world and they trust us.
We invite you to discover our universe and to join one of our teams of passionate and qualified collaborators. By joining us, you will be able to support the growth of our company, but above all learn and develop your talents.
Use your technical skills in the sales department and identify and participate in the development of new products to win market share.
- Offering technical solutions to customers (adapting existing products and creating new ones),
- Assistance to POK sales representatives abroad, and export distributors,
- Training of the POK distributors and vendors based abroad,
- Competitive intelligence and identification of future demands on export markets,
- The streamlining of the POK product range and its expansion,
- Call of tender management
- Leads sales product’s introduction to customers
- Defining the growth strategy (new products introduction, competitors),
- Writing product’s instructions in French and English
- Technical training – ideally a diploma from an engineering school or equivalent, with a specialization in Mechanical or Fluid Mechanical Engineering,
- A great rigor, a pronounced interest in the technical aspect of the products and a real commercial fiber,
- An enthusiasm for travelling abroad and real adaptability,
- A proven capacity for synthesis and analysis, a great ease of working together and intellectual curiosity to browse through a technical and commercial environment,
- A perfect fluency in current and technical English. A very good knowledge of German is an asset.
This position requires a six-month period with our product development department to understand POK’s product range POK, before fieldwork.
To apply please send CV, cover letter and demands to the following address : hr [at] pok-fire.com.