Mechanical water testing technician – Full time
|Production and logistics department|
Founded in 1976, POK® is one of Europe’s leading manufacturers of firefighting equipment. POK markets more than 300,000 products each year, nearly 60% of which are exported. Today, POK develops products and technologies for firefighters and also offers adapted solutions for various industries and many sectors of activity. POK is recognized worldwide for its know-how and the quality of its products.
Why join us? Behind the success of our company, you will find motivated teams who like to take up great challenges. Our company is committed to equality and diversity; your future colleagues come from different backgrounds because our diversity is our strength and allows us to evolve. Our teams are driven by a system of values and principles that places the customer at the center of their concerns. These customers are spread all over the world and they trust us.
We invite you to discover our universe and to join one of our teams of passionate and qualified collaborators. By joining us, you will be able to support the growth of our company, but above all learn and develop your talents.
Reporting to the production manager, you evaluate products of high flow rates by carrying out water tests after assembly. Full time position – 8 months contract to be filled as quickly as possible at our Nogent-sur-Seine site.
- Establish a water test planning
- Write the tests to perform
- Perform the tests
- Write the reports
- Propose corrective actions
- Implement actions to limit the number of tests and to automate them
- Provide product demonstrations and trainings
- Collaborate with all departments
- Higher education in mechanics or equivalent
- English and French are essential
- High interest in quality and safety
- Minimum 2 years experience in project management within a design office or methods in the mechanical industry sector
- Solid mechanical knowledge
- Mastery of SOLIDWORKS is a plus
- Ability to write technical documentation
You have training skills and you like to communicate. You’re not afraid of water!
To apply, please send your CV, cover letter and expectations to the following address: hr [at] pok-fire.com quoting the reference POK1-MON-EA-18050-FT.