Organisation and recruitment project manager (M/F)
Founded in 1976, POK® is one of Europe’s leading manufacturers of firefighting equipment. POK markets more than 300,000 products each year, nearly 60% of which are exported. Today, POK develops products and technologies for firefighters and also offers adapted solutions for various industries and many sectors of activity. POK is recognized worldwide for its know-how and the quality of its products.
Why join us? Behind the success of our company, you will find motivated teams who like to take up great challenges. Our company is committed to equality and diversity; your future colleagues come from different backgrounds because our diversity is our strength and allows us to evolve. Our teams are driven by a system of values and principles that places the customer at the center of their concerns. These customers are spread all over the world and they trust us.
We invite you to discover our universe and to join one of our teams of passionate and qualified collaborators. By joining us, you will be able to support the growth of our company, but above all learn and develop your talents.
By providing strategic support to the executive management, you are actively involved in the reorganization of the company. Your mission will take you from the analysis of recruitment needs to staff integration. depending on the candidate’s availability, the position is to be filled immediately and is on fixed-term contract. Full-time position – based in Nogent-sur-Seine (near Romilly-sur-Seine and Provins)
- Needs analysis: list all the tasks of a department
- Analyse tasks allocation
- Update HR processes and procedures
- If necessary, recommend further recruitment
- Write job descriptions for new recruits, apprentices and trainees
- Write job offers in french and in english for our website
- Marketing actions: publish job offers on multiple websites
- Recruitment selection process: receive and sort CVs
- Match the applicant according to suitability for the job description
- Coordinate recruitment assessments
- Manage interviews
- Recruitment and Integration: write the integration plan for new employees, apprentices or trainees
- Design post-integration trackers
- Monitor recruitment indicators
- Ability to identify all the tasks related to a position
- Understanding of manufacturing jobs
- Knowledge of business workflows
- Interest in mechanics in order to understand our positions
- Knowledge of writing a workflow and processes
- Being able to create and follow-up a schedule
- Excellent written and verbal French (grammar and spelling)
- Good Editorial skills (job description, job offers, articles)
- Fluent in English (translation of job offers and ability to communicate in a multicultural environment), and german would be appreciated
- Expert knowledge of Excel for the follow-up of actions and Word
- Curious; you are confident to interact with the staff and discuss needs.
- Strong emotional intelligence
- You are interested in your colleagues
- Attention to detail
- Good analysis and synthesis skills
You have at least 7 years of experience in an industrial environment. No training in an HR department is required but a good experience in organisational management. Your logic and your thirst for learning will allow you to quickly master this position, ideal for vocational retraining.
To apply, please send your CV, cover letter and salary expectation to the following address quoting the reference POK1-DGE-OR-180208: hr [at] pok-fire.com.