QSE manager (M/F)
|Quality, Safety and Environment department|
Founded in 1976, POK® is one of Europe’s leading manufacturers of firefighting equipment. POK markets more than 300,000 products each year, nearly 60% of which are exported. Today, POK develops products and technologies for firefighters and also offers adapted solutions for various industries and many sectors of activity. POK is recognized worldwide for its know-how and the quality of its products.
Why join us? Behind the success of our company, you will find motivated teams who like to take up great challenges. Our company is committed to equality and diversity; your future colleagues come from different backgrounds because our diversity is our strength and allows us to evolve. Our teams are driven by a system of values and principles that places the customer at the center of their concerns. These customers are spread all over the world and they trust us.
We invite you to discover our universe and to join one of our teams of passionate and qualified collaborators. By joining us, you will be able to support the growth of our company, but above all learn and develop your talents.
You are in charge of managing the Quality, Safety and Environmental management system and are the guarantor of its effectiveness. You supervise a team of quality technicians. The position is a permanent contract and can start immediately, depending on the candidate’s availability. Full-time – based in Nogent-sur-Seine (near Provins and Romilly-sur-Seine).
- Manage the site Quality, Security and Environment
- Lead the team in charge of setting up and applying QSE approach
- Ensure the compliance of internal and external audits
- Suggest corrective and preventive actions
- Be responsible for the control of incoming, in-process and end-of-production products
- Establish a quality assurance plan
- Follow the FMECA of departments
- Participate actively in the “security environment committee” and review of the “Single Document”
- Support regulatory and technological monitoring
- Secure internal compliance with legal requirements applicable to our industry
- Be responsible for quality control of subcontractors and suppliers
- Manage customers and supplier’s litigations
- Develop and monitor relevant KPI
- Lead the management review
- Ability to provide logical solutions
- Ability to develop and implement strategies
- Identify the source of a problem
- Ability to monitor and delegate
- Ability to manage a department
- Good knowledge of general mechanics
- Good writing and oral skills
- Understanding of company workflows
- Excellent knowledge of quality standards (ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001:2004)
- Excellent knowledge of safety and environmental legislation
- Knowledge of quality control of a production
- Ability to write a quality assurance plan
- Ability to set up a quality management system
- Fluent in english to communicate directly with our customers
- Fluent in german would be a plus due to the size of this market
- Methodical, organized
- Rigorous, meticulous attention to detail
You graduated in Quality, Safety and Environment. You have at least 5 years experience in a similar position (in metallurgy), where you implemented QSE tools and processes.
To apply, please send your CV, cover letter and salary expectations to the following address quoting the reference POK1-QSE-RQ-180212: hr [at] pok-fire.com.