Recruitment officer (M/F)
|Human Ressources, finance and legal department|
Founded in 1976, POK® is one of Europe’s leading manufacturers of firefighting equipment. POK markets more than 300,000 products each year, nearly 60% of which are exported. Today, POK develops products and technologies for firefighters and also offers adapted solutions for various industries and many sectors of activity. POK is recognized worldwide for its know-how and the quality of its products.
Why join us? Behind the success of our company, you will find motivated teams who like to take up great challenges. Our company is committed to equality and diversity; your future colleagues come from different backgrounds because our diversity is our strength and allows us to evolve. Our teams are driven by a system of values and principles that places the customer at the center of their concerns. These customers are spread all over the world and they trust us.
We invite you to discover our universe and to join one of our teams of passionate and qualified collaborators. By joining us, you will be able to support the growth of our company, but above all learn and develop your talents.
Reporting to the Human Resources Director, you will be responsible for the day-to-day management of the Group’s recruitment process, overseeing the integration of new employees and assisting the Quality, Safety and Environment Department in the implementation of certification dossiers at the Human Resources level. Permanent contract – Nogent-sur-Seine site.
- Collect, analyze and validate recruitment needs, both immediate and prospective (short and long-term).
- Define the position to be filled and the profile of the candidate (missions, training, skills…).
- Definition of the appropriate recruitment methods to be implemented according to the profile sought and the resources allocated
- Selection of the modes of communication of the offer by presenting the different methods of seeking applications: press or Internet advertisements, active approaches (direct approach, forums, schools…)
- Drafting and distribution of the offer according to the needs of the services concerned, the profile of the candidate and the chosen mode of communication
- Maintain relations with schools and universities, teachers and alumni offices
- Selection of the candidate after having sorted the application files (Resume and cover letter)
- In charge of relations with candidates, from telephone selection to recruitment tests and reception of candidates for job interviews.
- Write a descriptive and analytical report of the interview
- Integration of new employees
- Monitoring and improvement of certification procedures in collaboration with the Quality, Safety and Environment department
- Implementation and follow-up of internal training files
- Training Master’s Degree in Human Resources
- Bilingual English required
- 2 years of similar experience or experience in a recruitment agency is preferred
Your judgement and assessment skills to diagnose candidates’ skills and potential will be essential. You master interviewing techniques and recruitment tests in vogue on the job market. Perspectives and psychologist you will be able to manage several recruitment missions simultaneously.
To apply, please send your resume, cover letter and salary claims to the following address: hr [at] pok-fire.com.