Research and development engineer for electronic products (M/F)
|Product development department|
Founded in 1976, POK® is one of Europe’s leading manufacturers of firefighting equipment. POK markets more than 300,000 products each year, nearly 60% of which are exported. Today, POK develops products and technologies for firefighters and also offers adapted solutions for various industries and many sectors of activity. POK is recognized worldwide for its know-how and the quality of its products.
Why join us? Behind the success of our company, you will find motivated teams who like to take up great challenges. Our company is committed to equality and diversity; your future colleagues come from different backgrounds because our diversity is our strength and allows us to evolve. Our teams are driven by a system of values and principles that places the customer at the center of their concerns. These customers are spread all over the world and they trust us.
We invite you to discover our universe and to join one of our teams of passionate and qualified collaborators. By joining us, you will be able to support the growth of our company, but above all learn and develop your talents.
In collaboration with the research and development team, you will be responsible for product development.
- you will carry out the study, development and qualification of embedded electronic products in the field of remote control, respecting cost, deadlines and quality.
- Electronics engineer by training,
- you must have 3-5 years of experience in the field of embedded electronics and software and hardware development of embedded boards.
- Knowledge of a software suite such as PROTEUS is essential
- Programming in C language and assembler is necessary
- Knowledge of digital radio technology in the area of free frequencies would be a plus
- Knowledge of the CAN bus and CANopen application layer would be appreciated
- Fluency in English is essential for the position to be held”
Passionate about technique, autonomous, rigorous, respectful of methods and instructions. You are a proven synthesizer and writer, you also know how to develop a practical, pragmatic sense in the spirit of common sense.
To apply, please send your resume, cover letter and salary claims to the following address: hr [at] pok-fire.com