Sales assistant (M/F) – Part time
|France sales department|
Founded in 1976, POK® is one of Europe’s leading manufacturers of firefighting equipment. POK markets more than 300,000 products each year, nearly 60% of which are exported. Today, POK develops products and technologies for firefighters and also offers adapted solutions for various industries and many sectors of activity. POK is recognized worldwide for its know-how and the quality of its products.
Why join us? Behind the success of our company, you will find motivated teams who like to take up great challenges. Our company is committed to equality and diversity; your future colleagues come from different backgrounds because our diversity is our strength and allows us to evolve. Our teams are driven by a system of values and principles that places the customer at the center of their concerns. These customers are spread all over the world and they trust us.
We invite you to discover our universe and to join one of our teams of passionate and qualified collaborators. By joining us, you will be able to support the growth of our company, but above all learn and develop your talents.
Reporting to the France sales director, your main mission will be to ensure the commercial and administrative follow-up of a customer sector (quotes, reminders, orders). The position is to be filled on a permanent contract. Depending on the candidate’s availability, the position can start immediately. Part time – based in Nogent-sur-Seine (near Provins and Romilly-sur-Seine).
- Respond to customers queries over the phone
- Work with the sales representative(s) of the France sectors
- Management of a France commercial portfolio
- Carry out the commercial study of the customer’s request
- Advise customers
- Write quotes, purchase orders and invoicing documents
- Daily provide technical and commercial data to field sales representatives
- Check that quotes and purchase orders match
- Update customers files
- Work with the shipping department to follow-up orders
- Resolution of litigations
- Follow-up calls to customers
- Write letters (litigation responses, price increases, etc.)
- Daily reporting of your sector activity to the sales director
- Respond to tenders
- Knowledge in management and commercial law
- In depth knowledge of sales techniques
- Good use of the MS Office
- Good use of Excel to generate sales statistics
- Excellent spelling and good writing skills in French
- Fluency in english is a plus
- Interest in technical products
- Ability to influence others and good listening skills
- Very good organization
- Ability to manage priorities
- Good under pressure
- Taste for challenges
- Ability to adapt your communication tools to the audience and confident over the phone
- A sense of initiative and dynamism
You will actively participate in our common mission: total customer satisfaction. Because of your successful experience in similar positions and/or a degree related to the position, we are interested in your profile.
To apply, please send your CV, cover letter and salary expectation to the following address quoting POK2-DCF-AC-180212-PT: hr [at] pok-fire.com.