Sales representative (M/F) – Full time
|France sales department|
Founded in 1976, POK® is one of Europe’s leading manufacturers of firefighting equipment. POK markets more than 300,000 products each year, nearly 60% of which are exported. Today, POK develops products and technologies for firefighters and also offers adapted solutions for various industries and many sectors of activity. POK is recognized worldwide for its know-how and the quality of its products.
Why join us? Behind the success of our company, you will find motivated teams who like to take up great challenges. Our company is committed to equality and diversity; your future colleagues come from different backgrounds because our diversity is our strength and allows us to evolve. Our teams are driven by a system of values and principles that places the customer at the center of their concerns. These customers are spread all over the world and they trust us.
We invite you to discover our universe and to join one of our teams of passionate and qualified collaborators. By joining us, you will be able to support the growth of our company, but above all learn and develop your talents.
Within the sales department in France, you manage your customers in total autonomy and gain new customers thanks to your marketing skills, your dynamism and your relational ease. Full time position, permanent contract, based in Nogent-sur-Seine.
- Follow-up of your customers from the marketing offer to the sale,
- Interface between the customer and production (launch and production follow-up),
- Analysis of the needs of existing customers and proposals for new product offers (regular customer reminders),
- Development of your area (identify and win new customers),
- Contract management and follow-up (quotes, orders, invoicing, reminder, after-sales service),
- Keeping commercial statistics of your zones (dashboards),
- Updating of commercial information on the various communication media (website, flyer, product sheet).
- A BAC +2 Technico-commercial degree,
- A real telephone ease and a strong sensitivity to customer satisfaction,
- First experience in a similar position in an industrial environment.
- Marketing knowledge
- Management and commercial legislation (price regulation)
- Mastery of techniques
- Using the Microsoft Office softwares
- Strong knowledge of the market
- Knowledge of the technicality of the manufactured products
- Knowledge of public procurement
You have a great sense of precision and an interest in technical products.
To apply, please send your CV, cover letter and claims to the following address mentionning the reference POK1-DCE-CE-180725-FT: hr [at] pok-fire.com.