Warehouseman (M/F) – Full time
|Production and logistics department|
Founded in 1976, POK® is one of Europe’s leading manufacturers of firefighting equipment. POK markets more than 300,000 products each year, nearly 60% of which are exported. Today, POK develops products and technologies for firefighters and also offers adapted solutions for various industries and many sectors of activity. POK is recognized worldwide for its know-how and the quality of its products.
Why join us? Behind the success of our company, you will find motivated teams who like to take up great challenges. Our company is committed to equality and diversity; your future colleagues come from different backgrounds because our diversity is our strength and allows us to evolve. Our teams are driven by a system of values and principles that places the customer at the center of their concerns. These customers are spread all over the world and they trust us.
We invite you to discover our universe and to join one of our teams of passionate and qualified collaborators. By joining us, you will be able to support the growth of our company, but above all learn and develop your talents.
Receiving raw materials, organising storage operations, acting as an intermediary between the purchasing department and production. To ensure the forwarding and reception of the subcontracting. The position is to be filled immediately according to the candidate’s availability. Full time – Permanent contract – based in Nogent-sur-Seine (near Romilly-sur-Seine and Provins)
- Calculate the volumes required (related to production)
- Receiving and shipping products, loading and unloading trucks
- Monitor stock, carry out inventories, group and ungroup products
- Move products (handling)
- Monitor compliance of supplies with contract terms and quality standards
- Clean and store the work area
- Storage of products in storage areas according to the repository
- Realization of packaging
- Communicate about defects or NC product conditions upon delivery
Your profile :
- Degree in logistics
- Driver’s liscence CACES 1-3-5
- 2 years experience in a similar position
- Industrial plan reading and interpretation
You are familiar with handling techniques. You know how to count quickly and well. You are very picky and organized.
To apply, please send your CV, cover letter and claims to the following address, mentionning references POK2-MON-EA-180730-FT: hr [at] pok-fire.com.