Trilingual executive assistant (M/F) – Full time
Founded in 1976, POK® is one of Europe’s leading manufacturers of firefighting equipment. POK markets more than 300,000 products each year, nearly 60% of which are exported. Today, POK develops products and technologies for firefighters and also offers adapted solutions for various industries and many sectors of activity. POK is recognized worldwide for its know-how and the quality of its products.
Why join us? Behind the success of our company, you will find motivated teams who like to take up great challenges. Our company is committed to equality and diversity; your future colleagues come from different backgrounds because our diversity is our strength and allows us to evolve. Our teams are driven by a system of values and principles that places the customer at the center of their concerns. These customers are spread all over the world and they trust us.
We invite you to discover our universe and to join one of our teams of passionate and qualified collaborators. By joining us, you will be able to support the growth of our company, but above all learn and develop your talents.
You are in charge of assisting the management in the various aspects of its activity. You are perfectly trilingual English French German both orally and in writing. You appreciate the German rigour that enables to achieve excellence. This is a full time fixed-term position of 9 months, renewable, to be filled immediately. Based in Nogent-sur-Seine near Provins and Romilly-sur-Seine.
- Management of administrative files, grants, legal, litigation (constitution, summaries, follow-up)
- Take charge of projects such as writing and integrating articles on the website in three languages
- Communicate the actions decided by management
- Follow up and follow-up tasks with the various departments
- Preparing meetings
- Perform the administrative management of post and emails
- Update dashboards
- Archiving documents
- English German French bilingual native level
- Knowing how to provide logical solutions
- Doing things to the end
- Ability to follow the same project over several months
- Ability to control and self-control
- Ability to do a faultless job
- Good time management
- Good writing and interpersonal skills
- Excellent spelling level
- Master word and excel tools (pivot tables)
- Reactive and efficient
- Work with the utmost discretion and in complete confidentiality
- Autonomous while being able to account for his work
- Resistance to stress
- Ability to manage priorities
- Methodical, organized
- Knowing how to work independently
To apply, please send your CV, cover letter and salary expectations in German to the following address, quoting the reference POK2-DGE-AD-180617-FT: hr [at] pok-fire.com.